Power Planner ~ Light Mint/Teal
Brand Pretty Simple Boutique
The old-school-meets-hi-tech toolbox.
- We all have tech to tote & charge. But an increasing number of us also doodle, notetake, or journal our life on paper. How to marry these 2 seemingly opposing worlds? Solved: the Power Planner.
- With 13 features packed into 1 product, we don’t know of a better way to look fantastic while keeping it together. Feature list: Power Bank, MFi Lightning Cord, Micro USB Cord, Phone Pouch, Tablet Caddy, File Pocket, 160 Pages Journal Paper, Removable Binder, Credit Card Slots, Zippered Compartment, Pen Loop, Button & Loop Closure, Natural Fabric.
- Got tech? Power it all up. Self-contained 6000 mAh power bank fully charges your iPhone 3.5 times with an Apple-certified MFi Lightning cord, charges your Micro USB Galaxy twice, or your iPad Mini to 100% with some juice left to spare. Embedded USB cable makes recharging the power bank a snap.
- Already have an existing journal you love? Remove the 6-ring binder with journal pages & replace with your fave bound journal instead. Any standard A5 journal will fit.
- Materials: Cotton Canvas (outer fabric), Vegan Leather (PU, inner fabric), Polyester (button loop), EVA foam (inside padding), Silicone (zipper pull), PVC (button, clear page sheet cover), Iron (metal binder & rings), ABS (cables), Silicone (tablet holder).
- Product dimensions (unpackaged): 8.5” x 10.125” x 1.75” closed.